For the Academic Year 2017-18, admission to undergraduate programme – 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons.) - at Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is held through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on merit basis.
1. Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as per CLAT 2017.
2. Reservation policy of Government of Maharashtra will be followed.
3. All programmes are full time and residential.
- Download CLAT-2017 notification Click here
- CLAT website Visit
- Download CLAT 2017 Calendar Click Here
- Download MNLU Mumbai CLAT 2017 E-Brochure click here
- Full list of reserved categories of Maharashtra Click here
- Fees structure Academic Year 2017-18 for B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) Click here
- Semester wise Abstract of Fees payable by B.A. LL B. (Hons) Students Click here
- Admission Flow Chart for admission Maharashtra National Law University MumbaiClick here
- Application form for admission for Foreign National / NRI / NRI Sponsored category Click here
For any further admission related query, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-25525771.