For the Academic Year 2017-18, admission to undergraduate programme – 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons.) - at Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is held through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on merit basis.
1. Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as per CLAT 2017.
2. Reservation policy of Government of Maharashtra will be followed.
3. All programmes are full time and residential.
- Download CLAT-2017 notification Click here
- CLAT website Visit
- Download CLAT 2017 Calendar Click Here
- Download MNLU Mumbai CLAT 2017 E-Brochure click here
- Full list of reserved categories of Maharashtra Click here
- Fees structure Academic Year 2017-18 for B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) Click here
- Semester wise Abstract of Fees payable by B.A. LL B. (Hons) Students Click here
- Admission Flow Chart for admission Maharashtra National Law University MumbaiClick here
- Application form for admission for Foreign National / NRI / NRI Sponsored category Click here
- Programme Schedule of One Year LL M (Corporate and Commercial Laws) 2017-18 Click here
- Guidelines on Admission 2017 – MNLU Mumbai Click here
- Important CLAT 2017 Notification dated 07/06/2017 Click here
- Fee structure of LL.M Click here
- List of first allotment LL B Click here
- List of first allotment LL M Click here
- Call for Applications for Admission under J&K Resident Category Click here
- Fourth Indicative Seat allotment list of MNLU Mumbai (UG & PG) Click here
- Offer of Admission to Candidates allotted to MNLU Mumbai Click here
- Admission Notification dated 26.06.2017 Click here
For any further admission related query, please email: email@example.com or call +91-22-2570 3167.